Saturday, February 3, 2007

I make a rare online appearance!

I really should be mugging econs =( Sali has taken a bus for 1+ hour to get to Kun Won's house, and now she is busy checking mail instead of mugging econz like she was supposed to. However, her lovely sexy assistant CT rep is awesome and helps with econs, so yay. =D I <3 Zhang.

Kun Won enjoys messing up my hair. And singing songs by their notes, like do re mi o.o (Leyou says this is solfege.) Kun Won plays taiti with Leyou on the bed, omg, while Zhang and Melo and Marcus do cool stuff i.e. mug econs, I feel like a complete delinquent. TMR: TOTAL DEFENCE, OR MUG ECONS? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Making the effort to do some econs, I comment that Melo's mom wanting to buy a new piano for no reason = CONSUMPTION, BABY. She is not a Singaporean! This is assuming that Singaporeans don't consume unless absolutely necessary. This is a lie.


Oh anyway I should blog about STJ! Photos to come later, I suppose. STJ NYDC Holland V =D =D =D After Dramafeste rehearsals we played Pomelo in class (I was Karenly Karen, Zhang, and Cabbage), then mass-bus-ed to Holland V. Photos taken here, will be put up someday when I find a good time. Alan and I emo on bus with the help of chinese songs. (There is no driver! Oh no! How do we get there!)

Then we run into NYDC being damn noisy and pissing the waiter off like majorly. Alan, Rachel, and random people kept saying "That's like a bee-snake combo!" It was not funny! IMHO. <.< (I anticipate protests.) We were all split up =( But Karenly Karen sat opposite me, and somehow managed to be saved from Owned Like A Nat, who popped up randomly. Karen ordered potato appetizer but they wouldn't take out the corn for her. Then she ordered chicken wings but they came back like 15 mins later because they just discovered they didn't have any more wings left o.o So, appropriately, she orders Tears in Heaven. Which she later tried to get various people i.e. Amanda and Boon Gan to help her finish. Anyway, we shared a nice ice cream thing which was, well, nice! My LOVELY angel smsed Seok and treated me to a drink =D Raspberry soda is nice. The waiter came and said "Salima Salima, raspberry soda!" I think being amazingly pissed off turns him into some kind of poet.

Seok and Rachel came looking damn uber chio. They took pimp photos with Alan, then dragged me in with them x.x We all somehow managed to take a group photo in that NYDC hurhur poor staff la srsly. Alan and I had damn matching clothes (and shoes) la he could be my mat boyfriend except that he can't, and well, I wouldn't want it x.x Yuhui fed me a Dynamite! I bet she secretly wants to explode everyone up >=( Hurhur. Anyway we sat there a long time swapping stories heehee. So long that a lot of our Campfire songs were played over the radio! First it was Promiscuous, then Hips Don't Lie, then Buttons lolol oh my Apollo. Then Hips Don't Lie again! I saw Brittany and Zhang at the next table krumping xD Damn funny. Too bad there was no Supermassive Black Hole or Sexy Back =( Nvm we are still clearly way cool, yo.

After that we went out and went to random HDB void deck (I can't help but wonder if Boon & Lis were there just a while before that on their moonlit stroll) and sat down in a circle and played games. What a lovely breeze! I love the wind; I hope this is a permanent climate change. There were two forfeits, the first was Ainan doing a poledance around Ellen (to da soundz of beatboxing), the second one was Hee having to do a Hollywood kiss (on both cheeks) to Audrey hahaha he couldn't do it properly and had to do it over and over but in the end he didn't =( Lousy.

Anyway suddenly we found out that Mich (Wan) was damn pissed and was up the hill and damn tired so we all go up to find her, where we stand in front of Ze Cake and sing Happy Birthday to Greg xD Aww. Clearly we can tell that Greg has never cut a cake before o.O Brute force, baby. It was a very nice cake, Mich Wan is a genius. My pants were falling down, but were saved by Ryan and his belt, which he kindly lent me (I will return it soon!). Then we sat around again and played I Never, where Alan died first (clearly no one has ever thought of Alan sexually, hurhurhur). Rachel wanted all the juicy and scandalous stuff zomg. We died next, at the same time =( Thenn we had to go home! Hitched a ride with Greg's dad yay thankyou.


There you go Marcus it really is 200000 words long =( Hope no one's eyes burned. Somebody put photos up plz! (Somebody also post with your version of STJ, heh.)

4 comments:

Bob Two said...

i wasn't doing econs.

cybermuse said...

I...don't protest >.> Did you not hear my muffled screams: "alan, DESIST!"? He makes me glad I wasn't there for Perry's lesson...

Bob Two said...

oh and anyway, Mich (Wan) wasn't damn pissed! the excuse to get everyone up there was supposed to be 'she's tired' but Syl and I felt that Mich being Pissed was a much more convincing excuse.

zhansheng said...

I think you misestimated your word count by about a hundred or so.